Wow! Ghost caught on camera @ warwick castle

SVMel

Visit site
pmsl!!! My son insisted, despite the warnings, he jumped so high he left the seat and burst my right ear drum.... :D :D :D

cobface

Visit site
haha i watched it whilst looking for days out for my kids next week, really got engrossed in it!! thought you guys might appreciate it :D
Has anyone tried the game yet on my other post? :D

JJtheJetPlane

Visit site
Ha that was great it actually made me jump !!
Im glad you posted it in here as if you had of put it in another lounge i wouldnt have seen it !

Pony_Puzz

Visit site
Blimey, never thought I could jump so much. Was focusing on the person walking behind the builders and then BANG!

Can I have a pacemaker please?

JDChaser

Visit site
Me and my Mum just screamed the house down, then laughed for ages at us being such a pair of jessies!! My Dad eventually wandered in 5 minutes later wondering why we'd just screamed bloody murder- some use he is :rolleyes: :D

Luci07

Visit site
Oh I fell for that one hook line and sinker. Managed to thoroughly worry the dogs as I too was peering closely at the screen!

also posted it on FB!! why shouldn't I share the pain!

QueenDee_

Visit site
AAAAHHHHHH!! I was determined not to be a wuss so I watched it, but stared intently at the adverts on the side of the screen determined not to jump at whatever came on, but still managed to fall off my chair and spill hot chocolate all over my keyboard, you have to laugh at yourself afterwards though don't you? :D :D