WOW.........GOT SOME GREAT NEWS!

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Well just got a call from the lady who purchased MFS B'Royal (by Royal Geneve)from us. He was Champion 2 Year Old Showjumper across the UK from the Evaluations, and I just got a phonecall from Addington.........he has just got the Reserve Champion of the 2 Year old Showjumpers at the Futurity Elite Show!!! Michelle who owns him is in shock.....
grin.gif
grin.gif

We are THRILLED!! It took an 11 hour drive to Addington on Friday, and they have the same coming home tomorrow, but Michelle was completely lost for words when I spoke with her!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Malibu

Visit site
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super well done! Great result and you should be very proud! Lovely that he is by your lovely Royal Geneve, that must mean so much! Well done to you and Michelle !

x
x
x

htobago

Visit site
FANTASTIC news! That has made my day! I am SO happy for you - you really deserve it!

Goodness - with all those First Premiums for your foals, and now this, you must surely be one of the most successful breeders in the UK?!

The loss of Geneve is clearly a tragedy for British breeding, as well as a terrible personal sorrow for you. But perhaps B'Royal can continue his line...I hope you retained breedings to him!

Congratulations!

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I just came on just now after having friends for supper, and was amazed at the wonderful comments left.

Words cannot express how happy we are with todays results and so far this year. We think this is just such a fabulous tribute to our wonderful Geneve, who we miss as much each and every day.

THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE....your support is just astounding! xxxxx

LadyLuck1

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

* makes note to find a mare by Royal Geneve*
wink.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am lucky enough to own a fantastic mare by Geneve and I'm very proud to have her.

I have been telling her all about what her little brother has been up to!

Well done Cheeky!