Wow! Horse First supplements - what results!! Thanks HHO

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
After following recommendtions from HHO members (I was looking for a mild calmer for my 3yo colt that was showring legal) I spoke to Robert at Horse First, and rushed off to buy a tub of Relax Me from my local stockists. I had some reservations, as with all supplements, how can you tell if they really work, etc. Anyway, after just 5 days of using it, what a difference! He is much calmer and more relaxed in the stable, more focused when worked, and just a much happier horse all round, without losing any of his sparkle!

Thank you to all the people who recommended it on here, as I had never heard of it, and without you guys would probably have just ended up using a well known brand that would probably have not ben as effective! This sort of thing is exactly what these forums are meant to be about!

TexmexVI

Visit site
Oh brill! This is fab to know, i spoke to Robert yesterday as wanted to know if i could feed RelaxMe and Hoof First together, which you can. Am of to go and buy some this weekend!

So glad you had a good result!

K x

welsh_mare

Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Visit site
I started my gelding on it this morning and he is refusing to eat his food with relax me in it
mad.gif

Any ideas how to encourage him to it
confused.gif
. Having heard the results you can get really want to get him on it.

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I started my gelding on it this morning and he is refusing to eat his food with relax me in it
mad.gif

Any ideas how to encourage him to it
confused.gif
. Having heard the results you can get really want to get him on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you wet his feed ??

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I want to use it for competition use, Stacey how long before do you feed it?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

2/3 days before but do 2 scoops in morning and night - really does depend on the horse xx

or you could just give the horse 1 scoop a day (supposed to be 2 scoops) then before a show give 2 a day )

KatB

Visit site
Thanks, he really doesnt need it inbetween, its just he is alot more relaxed and forward on a calmer when at a copmpetition, so think it will help
grin.gif

Toby773

Visit site
Does it help with tension - like tightening of the muscles

Anyway, sounds brill. Where to buy please?

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
If you go on the horse first website, there is a form to fill in and they will email or call you back with the details of your local stockist, talk you through how to use it, and how it will benefit your horse, whether its suitable for your horse etc. Absolutely first rate customer service!

http://www.horsefirst.net/find_horsefirst_supplements_stockist.php

sarah23

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Does it help with tension - like tightening of the muscles

Anyway, sounds brill. Where to buy please?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is some listed on E-bay

MurphysMinder

Visit site
I have just ordered some Relax Me so it is good to hear these mainly positive results. Robert at Horse First is really helpful, he replied ot my email whilst on the way back from Badminton
smile.gif

only_me

Visit site
Horse first are amazing, the my joints pot and keep me sound are fantastic- also the back to form stuff - my saddler won't sell it to ponies under 13.2 as it is rocket fuel!!!

Also the hoof first is reccomended by all the farriers here as they believe it's better than farriers formula!