Wow - how would you repair that!!

millimoo

Visit site
Says it hit a low bridge.... Must have been a very low bridge??? Unless on a low loader.
Let's hope it was horseless?
Think they're being greedy, and not sure I'd want to put a horse back in it as I suspect the integrity of the structure is propay shot to bits, and I wouldnt take the risk.

Nicnac

Visit site
Low bridge - stoopid peeps probably tried to get into a multi-storey :D

Wouldn't touch with a barge pole as shock like that could have damaged chassis - interesting it's being sold by a Ltd company too......

rockysmum

Visit site
Probably an insurance write off that they are trying to recover some money from.

For the money its reached so far I am sure its worth it for the spares. The aluminium floor, axles, tow hitch, electrics etc are probably worth that.

Vodkagirly

Visit site
you can buy new roofs from ifor (though they took forever to get my side panel in) so theoritically could be repaired depending on chassis

Nugget La Poneh

Visit site
what worries me is they say they were only doing 15mph I presume lower down the sides it has a LOT more reinforcement

Me thinks they might be under estimating the speed...and would like to know what they were towing with as I bet that isn't as un-scathed chassis wise as it could be after using the trailer as a brake :eek:

I personally wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Or have the person that was towing it, tow anything again - low-loader or not :D

alfiesmum

Visit site
i showed hubby this and first thing he said was that wouldnt take much too fix ,then he asked where it was :D but too far away :( aw well back to hunting for the trailer again lol

Kallibear

Visit site
It would be easy enough to repair as Ifor do an entire trailer in parts. Replacing the support frame across the front would be a faff though! For someone like an IW dealers it would be pretty easy I'd think.