www.discount-equestrian.co.uk

Squeak

Visit site
Has anyone used this site before? I am a bit worried because I ordered from them nearly three weeks ago and apart from an email confirming my order I have not heard from them since and I desperatley need these things for christmas. Also I have rung them a few times and not got hold of them as well as leaving them a message on their answerphone and an email and had no reply. So basically I wanted to know what peoples experiences are with this company.

Kaylum

Visit site
Do they have stock control on their website? If not they are probably ordering from their suppliers as and when they can i.e. it might be every week when they have enough orders in if its not in stock already.

Uggboot

New User
Visit site
I used them - items arrived after a while but i went back to EQUESTRIAN CLEARANCE as the wait meant i had to buy more items in time for a showing show i was doing.

Squeak

Visit site
Thanks for your replies I got it just in time for christmas luckily but only once I had rung and emailed to cancel the order and suddenly they rang and said it was on its way....

Lakelandcross

Visit site
I saw some Mark Todd boots I wanted on their website and they had a special offer for discount on other stuff if you bought them but you had to phone the order in. I rang several times during the 2nd week in December. Sometimes the phone just rang out and eventually I got the answer phone that said leave a message and we will get back to you in the next 24 hours.

When I saw this post I remembered that I'd left a message but I never heard from them. Their loss.