XC at Little's Farm, Shalford nr Braintree

blackislegirl

Visit site
Well, I'm dithering, as it is quite a long way to go and I haven't sent an entry off... also we have RC XC training pencilled in for the following weekend, and then there's Thorne Court, which I know, on the 28th. I might feel more comfortable for the year's first XC to be somewhere familiar. Decisions, decisions :) Otoh, if the weather looks good I might still be tempted!

Clarey100

Visit site
It is a lovely course aimed for you to go clea and have fun rather than be too hard and testing loads of young horses and children go round it is the east Essex pc course wizbel on here is secretary course open for walking from 2pm on Saturday and you can enter on the day. I certainly would go round it's a fab local event.

blackislegirl

Visit site
Thanks, it does sound very nice. However, this is the first confirmation I've had that entries are available on the day, and I ended up committing tomorrow to dressage much more locally. I will keep an eye out for future events at this venue - indeed, I think there is a PC HT at the end of May that might suit me very well.