XC clinics coming up? Shrops / Staffs/ Mids

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Morning all,

Putting this in here rather than the regional board as think it will get more relevant views.

Having had no transport since Oct 2014 I am finally mobile again and took horse XC schooling yesterday. All went well in general - started off with a handful of BE80 fences to warm up then 90s and added in a few of the 100s too. Felt a bit sticky in places although better when we were able to string a few together and get into a rhythm. Hoping to do some BE90s this season if I pull my finger out and do some entries but feel I could do with a good XC training session.

Can anyone around the Midlands suggest anything coming up or any trainers who are based near to courses who will travel? Also courses which open for schooling? My last XC training was at Somerford Park last year with Andrew Heffernan which was great but SP is really too far for me. I'm based in S. Shrops. Kelsall is probably about my limit of travel north right now. I could get over to Solihull area or down to Lincomb. I@ve looked on the BE website but can't see any training coming up in the area.

Any ideas?

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
I'm happy to go to Llany, Maesfen, but I can't find anyone who is teaching there. Finding a venue isn't a problem but I could do with suggestions for someone who is teaching clinics as I need some eyes on the ground. I'm out of practise so could do with someone to shout at me!