xc clinics for newbies

PartlyPickled

Visit site
anyone know of any cross country or arena eventing clinics happening over the half term week (23rd to 31st may), I'm based in Sutton Coldfield so the nearer the better.
I'm basically a complete beginner at cross country with a young albeit probably more experienced in a the area horse. I just want to have some instruction, it gets to expensive and it's way to hard to organise booking a xc and your instructor at the same time

Justturnedfifty

Visit site
anyone know of any cross country or arena eventing clinics happening over the half term week (23rd to 31st may), I'm based in Sutton Coldfield so the nearer the better.
I'm basically a complete beginner at cross country with a young albeit probably more experienced in a the area horse. I just want to have some instruction, it gets to expensive and it's way to hard to organise booking a xc and your instructor at the same time

Would recommend Allens Hill Competition Centre. They have great arena eventing, although they don't hold clinics. Not sure when next competition is but look up on their website. Other option is every Tuesday they have progressive clear round jumping in their main arena, great opportunity to jump round a course and your trainer can actually go in the arena and teach you. Pay £10 and go/spend as much time as you need. Located 15 minutes off junction 6 of the M5. From Sutton Coldfield will take you a little over an hour, approximately 36/40 miles from you - I should know I am originally from Sutton Coldfield! Cheers & good luck!