XC clothing / colours

Neptune

Visit site
Just trying to decide on XC clothing and colours for a new base layer shirt. Can anyone recommend any good places to buy from?

Also would love to see your different colours and designs for some ideas of what different colours look like on different coloured horses. So photos would be fab.

Thank you :)

MagicMelon

Visit site
I've ordered a new custom top from the Equetech website, haven't got it yet and will be a while as apparently their factory was closed for a fortnight. Hoping its nice when it comes! I looked through all the others and I liked this top the best, made from airy material with zip neck which I like. Not masses of designs but I could choose different coloured base colours for the arms than from the body and 2 different colours for the design which others didnt offer.

mrsh2010

Visit site
Mondsworth Style Embroidery have just started doing XC colours too.

Personally I'm not a fan of base layers - or more they aren't a fan of me ;) so I've got a traditional Rugby shirt, purple with yellow sleeve embroidery.

They offer all shapes and patterns on the base layers

They are on their facebook page

Girlracer

Visit site
I have to say, I bought both of my bits for my XC colors on eBay... I got my base layer for £12 and my hat silk for less than £10...

12800262_872794346179502_5746188521015095180_n.jpg

I guess I'm not too fussed on having a design on my base layer, and I got lucky that PE do their 'airflow' inserts in blue too!