XC colour - would you change???

kick_On

Visit site
them, as i noticed that Zara was running in different colours???
Personnel i would try my hardest to avoid, but what would you do???

connie1288

Visit site
I wouldnt change my colours for the sake of it but if it is due to sponsorship deals then yes, they are more valuable that what i want to wear.

SpottedCat

Visit site
I changed because someone offered to sponsor me for the season and so I ran in their colours. Had the worst season ever, but have no intention of swapping back as not only do I like the new ones, they are a damn sight easier to spot in pics than the old ones. I don't believe in nonsense like it being unlucky, sometimes bad things happen to undeserving people, but in general you make your own luck! I can't bring myself to believe that my horse got grade 4 ulcers because I changed my XC colours!!
grin.gif

kick_On

Visit site
that's true enough, but i thought ZP colours where very usual and stood out very clearly. But if there was sponsership, yes i would change, but i would defo want to keep my bobbled silked tho
cool.gif

bogpony

Visit site
Didn't Emily Llewellyn have a black red and white combo on? thought she had a cracking xc round...maybe zara should swap back?!

millitiger

Visit site
i much prefer Zara's old colours... much easier to spot.

i have changed my xc colours once- from burgandy/hunter green to sky blue/navy.

i really like my blue colours and have had them for about 5 years, they are nice and bright to spot and i think a bit more cheerful than my darker, old colours