XC courses in Surrey?

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Hi there,

I am looking to get back into XC after several years out due to a nasty fall and was wondering if anyone could suggest a nice novice course in Surrey that we could hire? We are located near to Dorking, so the closer the better really
smile.gif

Henbug

Visit site
sorry can't remember only schooled round it once (its about an hour away so just too far) and it was a while ago. Since then I've only been there to compete. They might not even offer their course to school round anymore but I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

Amy_08

Visit site
I think Pachesham is about £20. Woolgars is near you though, the same price. Its in East Clandon and you can just turn up, leave the money in the office and away you go. Its a really nice course, combined with a hack as well, jumps are 2ft to 3ft 3, but mostly 2ft3-2ft6.

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
pachesham do still rent the course.. it isn't all brilliantly maintained though.

woolgars in east clandon

heath farm/munstead near godalming have fences up to PN standard

tweseldown is technically hampshire, but only a 45 minute lorry drive - that's in aldershot

and in west sussex, coombelands/pulborough is lovely for youngsters, very inviting and well built, also rogate/fair oak is meant to be very good.

Mamamia

Visit site

A new one has just been built at Littleton Manor, Reigate but not sure when it's opening as they are waiting for the ground to settle. If you want, I can PM when it does?

Has water, ditches, steps, skinnies - all the usual stuff up to about novice/intermediate height I think.