XC/Event shirts -where did you get yours?

Dukey

Visit site
This season I promised to treat myself to a new event shirt, I like the Racesafe ones but ordering looks complicated! Any recommends?

eventing_2012

Visit site
I go my from treehouse, well my hat silk, I like the look of the event shirts but at 80 or so they aren't cheap. I ended up buying a Nike sport top the same colour as the diamonds on my hatsilk with long sleeves as this was cheaper. But it's very comfortable an really good match colour wise

JustKickOn

Visit site
Custom XC

Had a bit of trouble getting in touch with them as something went awry with my order, but other than that, very good.

These are mine...

da9e0ce1-357a-41b2-9cec-c05ef04dd8e3_zps2044cbdc.jpg

I'm considering the next set to be BRIGHT PINK though :D

Javabb94

Visit site
I just have a walking style base layer in electric blue which looks really good and fits really nearly under my body protector.

Other than that I love the look of the treehouse event shirt but can't afford one at the minute! I would love kingfisher and white checkered :)

Dukey

Visit site
Ooo thanks for the suggestions, I'm off to check out the websites now. EBay could be a good call... Any others let me know, thanks x

Dusty85

Visit site
I used *************.co.uk and they were very good, always get compliments from other yards (I have navy blue background with white stars in a stardust pattern- lots of different shaped stars- very nice) in a wicking type material top and hat silk. I think the whole set was about £40 or so.

photo_jo

Visit site
Don't forget when you order colours that anything on the front or back is a waste of money as it will be hidden by your back protector and number! ;)

suzi

Visit site
I am looking at a custom xc base layer. Thinking of a coloured base with black stars....but what colour?! Have a black horse so most colours are ok....

Currently drawn to pink or purple...perhaps I need to see what matching saddle cloths I can get?!?

Have only heard good things about custom xc but don't know anyone who has glittery stuff.

MorvenGirl

Visit site
I really rate my treehouse event shirt as it makes changing for XC a lot quicker as I just need to take my show jacket and stock pin off then put my BP and number on (saves stripping down to bra to put XC shirt on!)

It looks very smart with dark green and white checks on the sleeves (hat silk to match) it dries quickly and washes well too.

I'd been pestered by my mother and sister on what i'd like for birthday and Christmas presents so asked for this as a combined gift and they were more than happy to oblige.

miskettie

Visit site
I bought from this person on ebay (click here). I don't like the modern material for xc shirts and some cheap rugby shirts are a bit stiff. However this lady makes them from poloshirts. I asked for a long sleeve one and she added the extra length to them and other little customisations. They are actually pretty good quality and very good price.

I can't wait to try them out this year! :D

Cello_song

Visit site
Sorry to hijack the thread, but h have a sort-of-related question!

Currently looking to but a xc shirt - have some spring hunter trials lined up :)

However, have not done xc in 12 years, and last time I did I'm sure it was 'rules' to wear a shirt and stock under the xc shirt? Is this still the case?