xc in kent

JadeyyBabeyy

Visit site
fancy a trip out to some xc next weekend.
HAS to be walker friendly for my partner... he wont buy a horse lol!
i know of;
bonfleur - do not want to go there again (lovely place just been there twice with him)
chilham
lodge farm
bigberry
nurstead

i went to chilham as a child and have been lodge farm before but would like somewhere with lots of variety, and 'decent' jumps not the bodge/diy jobbies.

thanks

Newlands

Visit site
Not Kent but near enough. East Bysshe has had a lot of work done on it with new jumps and improvements made. All level and easy for dragging an on footer around with you.

JoClark

Visit site
Chilham! Bonfleur good for a bit of confidence, starter course. Lodge has some good jumps but Chilham is BE and is good for training.
I'm a livery at nurstead and some big jumps, really depends on what height your wanting to jump.

stilltrying

Visit site
Denne Hill is nice, there are 2 schooling fields plus a wooded hack with jumps along the route, whereas Chilham is all parkland. It depends what you want but as JoClark says Chilham runs BE events so lots of proper big fences. Denne Hill all well built but there are more small fences (i.e. 2ft6 & below) than there are at Chilham. Denne Hill also pretty flat if you've got a walker with you!