Xc schooling + having a pro/ semi pro photographer

clairencappelli

Visit site
After a great round at chilham castle at the HT having not had a good past at events there and having had a horse with injuries im trying to gather some into.

I really want to have some pictures ( good ones!) taken of me on my horse schooling over some of the bigger fences at chilham there either now while the ground is soft or in oct time.

Im emailling a few photographers but wanted to know if anyone can reccommed me someone who i can pay to take some pictures for me either a pro of someones whos interested in photography has a decent camera and would like to earn some money....

I can one bloke and he said he will charge 40.00 at hour and put the pics on his wesite for sale at the usual prices and his 8x6 pics are not bad at 5.49.

If anyone could supply me with any reccommendation or links to any photographers id be very grateful
wink.gif

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
What a shame you're not in Scotland! My husband takes fab shots and would happily have taken some.

He's suggested searching Flikr for "eventing" groups as he's seen some on there and put up a post on their forum. You may get someone local that way?

Good luck. I know how lovely it is getting nice photos, I'm very lucky that hubby can be dragged along to a lot of stuff with me and I get lovely piccies after! (his have been better than the pros at the last couple events I've been at!)

jumptoit

Visit site
I have invested in a decent camera and I'm in the middle of training my little brother! I have told him I'll pay him £1 a good picture!
tongue.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Hi Claire, my friend is a semi pro photographer and would be more then happy to go to Chilham and take photos of you!
Here is his website: http://www.4sportphotography.co.uk/
Let me show you some he has taken of me!
Jo_class_21.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

He is a good mate and I know he would get you some decent shots! And only charge for the photos not time!

clairencappelli

Visit site
Thanks everyone ill have a look at these.

Im looking at going the weekend of the 30th/31st if you fancy it jo if the ground hasnt gone hard by then?

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
Im looking at going the weekend of the 30th/31st if you fancy it jo if the ground hasnt gone hard by then?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bugger got a dressage camp that weekend but let me know if you go another time (especially if you go a week day)!!!!! And also if you want Stu to take photos.

clairencappelli

Visit site
Thats a shame!

I have emailed him to ask on cost and availibilty but if there are anymore suggestions keep them coming.....

Id like to have a bash at some of the meatier fences as long as the grounds soft and peli clear the 2ft6 by miles but i cant jump too big so want to try her over 2ft9 ish.