xc south east/ Surrey

ridersince2002

Visit site
first time ive ever jumwe were jumping 2ft6 happily but also enjoyed pushing ourselves up to about 3ft inviting fences. any recommendations for schooling courses that might suit us?pony is bold and experienced with the jumping, but we would benefit from getting alot of practice over more technical combinations, water ect. we also need practice with steps down so if I could tickle your brains and ask if you think there's anywhere in surrey that has all of this- I know the obvious coombelands and Littleton but was wondering if there's any others I've not yet discovered?

ridersince2002

Visit site
first time ive ever jumped solid fences was at a sponsored ride 2011, we were jumping 2ft6 happily but also enjoyed pushing ourselves up to about 3ft inviting fences. any recommendations for schooling courses that might suit us?pony is bold and experienced with the jumping, but we would benefit from getting alot of practice over more technical combinations, water ect. we also need practice with steps down so if I could tickle your brains and ask if you think there's anywhere in surrey that has all of this- I know the obvious coombelands and Littleton but was wondering if there's any others I've not yet discovered?

NativePonyLover

Visit site
East Bhysche has nice inviting fences. Warren Barn in Woldingham, might be worth a visit too. Littleton Manor EC also have a nice XC course as do Pulborough in Sussex.

Might be worth investigating those?

StormyMoments

Visit site
tweseldown! i took taz there for his first xc and i found that there were varying sizes from about 2'3 to 5'ft one of the jumps he did is in my siggy :) they have some inviting some not inviting jumps but its good they have water etc often used for pony club so must be good ;)

Winklepoker

Visit site
Munstead's a crap hole unless you go the week prior to the BE fixture, Fairoak @ Rogate is very well designed for confidence as is Chase farm, Compton and Parwood all Surrey/Hants - further a field in Berkshire is Boomerang which is also a fab day out :)

Ella19

Visit site
Ditto tinselpoker!

Woolgars is good but its spread out, mostly 2ft3 then a bigger area round the water. I enjoy it but that may be because its just out the back of my yard and only good place ground wise,at the moment for a good canter!