XC training in the South East....ground?

MadisonBelle

Visit site
As above really....would anyone go? Not go? I have a free voucher for Munstead and this weekend is the last weekend it can be used but will the ground be too hard?

TGM

Visit site
Daughter cross country schooled at Firle yesterday and the ground was surprisingly good, I presume that Munstead got the same amount of rain at the weekend as most other places, so hopefully there should still be some give in the ground.

helenchat

Visit site
I think it's worth a go, we had a fair amount of rain earlier this week, and I think we're due another shower this evening. In my experience Munstead always has good grass cover too!

Suziq77

Visit site
As above really....would anyone go? Not go? I have a free voucher for Munstead and this weekend is the last weekend it can be used but will the ground be too hard?

I'm going to munstead on Saturday afternoon, en route to a BD camp. I've also got a voucher to use so a little pootle over a few small fences, ditches and through the water seems like a fun way to break up the journey (from Kent to merrist wood, hardly a mega trek haha). If you're going to be there 1.30/2ish let me know and I'll come and say hi. I'll be riding a very beautiful grey pony to help with identification....