Yapping Dog arghhhhh!!! :crazy:

kafrin181995

Visit site
Serious Advice/Help needed!!!

We Have a mini long haired dchsund who we firt of all got about 3 years ago.... about 6 months agowe got a Working Lab X something! rescue puppy(who is now a big dog!!) they get on like a house on fire (most of the time!) our two main problems are below!

- We have neighbours andwhen th two dogs play (and tey reall play for agessss!!) the dachsund just yaps and yaps and yasp andit is so so annoying. it is so peaceful and then they play! it is soo hard because it is nie for tem o play but the yapping is now creating a big prob!
grin.gif

- Next is sometmes they will over play and the dachsund can be 'pretty' vicous (sp?) and occasionaly (well quite often now) he playing will go wayyy too far and they will start literally hving an utter 'dog fight' which is really scary as i cant spli them up so my mum or dadhas to... the W.Lab X is pretty good cos he coul just kill the dachsund but somemtimes it goes to far...anyhelp needed...

thanks so so so much!!!
we are just at wits end!
ta
x
confused.gif

this is them...

jackiegeneral170-1.jpg

Spudlet

Visit site
Sorry I can't help with the yapping but just wanted to say - what a lovely pair they are (without the sound on
grin.gif
) and how nice to see a lab that isn't a porker! He's beautiful!

lizzieuk1

Visit site
well you could try a couple of things. a bark collar for the daschund many available but we have a citrus spray one (made by multivet) ebay about £30 ish it sprays when the dog barks and has an on/off switch v effective on our spaniel. or we have a remote collar that vibrates this works v well with our collie x and was £12 ebay again! its good and perhaps the best choice for you daschund as when they are playing and she gets a bit silly you can give her a quick zap with it and its only £12 so won;t break the bank if it doesn;t work with her.