Yard to rent

ferdimb

Visit site
HI,
I'm an international G.P dressage rider and am looking to set up a new yard, ideally in either Essex or East Sussex (or surrounding areas) I'm looking for a yard to rent that has 60 x 20 arena, minimum 8 stables, grazing and preferably a horse walker.

I have looked on all the suitable estate agent websites, with no luck, so would be grateful if you could let me know of any yards that might be suitable, or if you have any ideas where to look for such yards.

local girl

Visit site
Are you still looking for a yard. I heard of one of the weekend that may be suitable. Right on the Essex/Suffolk border though! 8 + boxes indoor and out door menages/grazing and if needed accommodation!

local girl

Visit site
Its is on the Essex Suffolk Borders at Stoke by Clare. To be exact, Stoke By Clare Equestrian Centre. There is a choice of two yards with approx 8 boxes and possible a lovely mobile home. Please contact the owner Wendi Sheridan direct if you want to follow up. She has a 65 x 21 indoor school and a huge outdoor arena. Grazing by negociation. No walker though. Look at her web site - www.sheridansporthorses.co.uk