Yard WWYD

Mary3050

Visit site
2 sounds good to me. But as they have plenty of turnout options i wouldnt be using the walker or lunging options. So it really comes down to how much schooling i would want help with. Once a week lesson or schooling session would probably be my choice. I'd like to know whether you could have outside trainers come to teach as you may not get on with the professionals techniques. Individual turnout would concern me but if there is a large change over of horses id be happy if my horses could stay together maybe.

Yer I liked all the options . Mine go out individually any way due to a number of reason. There my friends neighbour there happy for me to go over to use her school so she can ride my younger on she competing and lesson etc . as long as there’s no lockdowns/ outbreaks . But she can’t accommodate one as she has no suitable turnout for my one with EMS . Thanks

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
You sound like Yard two would be great for you and the way you keep your horse. I’d personally have alarm bells ringing about the lack of turnout in winter (because it’s often very wet all winter!) and the double fenced individual paddock wouldn’t impress me either. But everything else sounds great.