Yards in and around Glasgow / Lanarkshire

rachaelr

Visit site
I really love my current yard, but unfortunately its quite far out of Glasgow and i'm finding it a real struggle trying to juggle everything. I've decided that the time has come that i find something suitable closer to home. So can anyone recommend me any yards in and around Glasgow? Im pretty much clueless and only know of places with websites. Im also quite a new horse owner so need to be on a yard that is helpful and supportive. If anyone can suggest anywhere that would be a great help! thanks.

holeymoley

Visit site
Depends really what you're looking for from the yard, if you're in the west end I'd probably be looking at yards in milngavie area.

Flora

Visit site
I have just opened a small yard (9 horses) near Houston with indoor school. Coming from the West end, it would only take you about 15 mins to get here if you are interested.

GraceMcLellan

New User
Visit site
Might be a bit late but Hazelden is a brilliant riding school and does full and grass livery. has outdoor and indoor arenas, a solarium, brilliant hacking, very family orientated and everyone is extremely friendly with people ready to hack at any time, they go to shows/hunting/eventing and are willing to share trailers there etc. it is in newton mearns