Yards near Bristol

MendipMagician

Visit site
Does anyone know of any nice yards the Long Ashton, Failand side of bristol? Either a livery yard or a nice little yard to rent, with 2 to 3 stables, turn out and an arena??
Thank you

old_girl

Visit site
Jane Billings yard, Racecourse Farm is in Failand.

They have nice size stables, outdoor floodlit school, horsewalker, few xc jumps in the top field, and nice people.

They must be in the yellow pages.

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
hi!
tongue.gif
is that Zoe?

and Old Warren farm has some vacances but i think it's really expensive and you don't really get much use of the facilities.

Emma123

Visit site
Old Warren Farm has lovely facilities but damn expensive
blush.gif
£90 part livery last I heard!

If anyone needs horses exercising let me know
grin.gif
I live in Long Ashton..

tickety_boo

Visit site

I've got one DIY space - preferably for a mare. We are at the bottom of the Mendip Hills just off the main airport road. There is a yard advertising at the moment in Wrington if that is not too far. They have space for more but no arena (but you would be welcome to hack over and use ours). I have the ladies email address if you would like it?

dixie

Visit site
I viewed a horse for sale nr Bristol at a fabulous livery yard last year. It was a few miles from Gordano - is that anywhere near you need to be?

I haven't the foggiest what it was called but could probably recall the directions. Lovely new yard with outdoor arena, field to school, xc jumps and loads of off road hacking.

MendipMagician

Visit site
Not zoe, but headng down the right lines! Id quite like 2 stay at the farm but pple haven been doing too many stupid things that makes it unfair on others. Warrens is too big aswell, id wuite like a little yard all on my own!