Yards west/south west london

chaps89

Visit site
I've recently changed jobs, moved in with a friend temporarily and am horse hunting having had my old horse pts. Unfortunately the change in jobs now involves a long and expensive commute meaning I can't just put new horse where old horse was.
I was living in Woking, which does make for a more straight forward commute but I cannot get the maths to add up to afford a horse, rent and the commuting costs.
I am now in West London (Hounslow/Ealing way) with easy access to
M4/M25, but the commute to work (canary wharf) is hideous.
Happy to go along A4/M4/M25 corridor way and stay living where I am if I can find an option going that way and I'll just put up with the commute. Equally I am contemplating moving to Putney/Barnes area as it gets me closer to Waterloo and easier access to the a3.
Really I either need assisted DIY (where I can go and do everything in the morning but have horse bought in Mon-Fri in the afternoon/evening for me as I don't get in from work till late) or grass livery. Good hacking essential, a school is a bonus.
Has anyone got any suggestions?
I know the Woking/Guildford area very well and lots of yards around there but it is just that bit too far out so wonder if there is anything closer to home?

Tash88

Visit site
If you are moving to the Putney area then a yard in Claygate/Chessington/Esher area could suit you, I am in Claygate and there are a few liveries from that area of London at my yard, although I don't think we have any space right now I could certainly recommend somewhere for you. Please pm me if you want.

robthecob

Visit site
I am leaving my yard in chessington to move to the midlands in jan, pm me if you like?

Hi All, I thought I would jump in on this rather than start a new post asking exactly the same thing :)

Could those that have recommendations contact me :) I need good turn out and hacking but not necessarily a Scholl :)