Yay, Geoff Billington and Oliver Townend demo booked!

Tizzy01

Visit site
something to look forward to in 2010! My friend and I are going to Arena UK to watch them and I am really excited! Should be a good laugh and hopefully quite interesting. Has anyone else been to any of the prior ones???

golddustsara

Visit site
Nope but I'm going to the Wellington one
grin.gif

TS_

Visit site
I really want to go!
*wanders off to find money*
grin.gif

I've been to a Geoff B demo before and he is really good.

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
I went to an Oli Townsend one at Hadlow College a month or so back, it was very, very good. You should enjoy it! He was a bit flirty with the audience, he, he.
wink.gif

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
I went to one at Bishop Burton last month! It was fab! A right laugh and went on for ages, started at 7.30pm and didn't finish until after 11pm! I wasn't home until after midnight!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Bit of a tearful moment when they play a tribute to It's Otto
frown.gif
but all in all a right laugh! Yes Olli is a bit flirty and their horses were misbehaving which made it all the more amusing.
laugh.gif

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Will see you there Tizzy going with OH and cant wait.

I asked Ollie a question at Burghley this year after he had been interviewed by Jonty Evans, got flirted with then (made an ageing 44yr old feel verrrrry good
grin.gif
wink.gif
) so will be thinking of something else to ask
grin.gif
in Jan

mazziek

Visit site
i went to the gleneagles one a few months ago, it was brilliant. oli threw his glove into the audience and was chatting a girl up near him! all it banter though! geoff was very funny, it is a long night so wrap up n take sweets!haha.

asbo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i went to the gleneagles one a few months ago, it was brilliant. oli threw his glove into the audience and was chatting a girl up near him! all it banter though! geoff was very funny, it is a long night so wrap up n take sweets!haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was at that one, had a tear at the its Otto tribute
crazy.gif

d_s

Visit site
oh i want to go
i may have to get OH to buy us tickets for the towerlands one and go down the night before :)

Rudey

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Me too !!
Arena UK in January

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to this one hopefully! Asked OH to take me as a Christmas present!! Do you know if they have wheel chair access anyone?? I am crippled at the moment with a broken ankle! I do hope so, I have been making OH watch Geoff at Olympia on TV lol! xx
grin.gif