Yay! Pammy lesson was brill

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
This morning at stupid o'clock, we set of to Osbaldeston full of nerves and apprehension. The boys travelled well and were very well behaved when we put them in the stalls to get ready. Emerald was first up so we polished and preened and tacked up. Mum went and walked him round the big school while I visited the loo. Came out to find himstrutting round like owned the place. This horse has never been anywhere except a racetrack and he is so well behaved. Pammy thought he was sweet and kept giving him polos for going on the bit
laugh.gif
. Em thought this was fab and consequently went very well.
Sovereign was his usual beautiful impressive self (which I was mighty relieved about). He also went fantastically, I think because Pammy has a very relaxed manner which suited us and obviously you ride better when you are relaxed.
Only downside is that Sov has pulled his back shoes off in the trailer on the way home !
confused.gif

Equibeau

Visit site
I was there yesterday!! Agree with you, Pammy has a very good manner and also her son was very helpful too! Finally mastered half-pass!! Glad your lesson went well. Did you get any piccies? I didn't, was on my own so rather difficult !