Yearly dog vaccinations

SusieT

Visit site
gsd woman- that's not a good sign about your friends kennel- shows how poorly they approach group healthcare - just think what else they aren't asking people- makes it much more likley your dogs will get ill there

GSD Woman

Visit site
gsd woman- that's not a good sign about your friends kennel- shows how poorly they approach group healthcare - just think what else they aren't asking people- makes it much more likley your dogs will get ill there
They only board animals of people they know. They breed and show Golden Retrievers and often my dogs are the only outside dogs there.

Mister Ted

Visit site
Hi all. Do you vaccinate your dogs yearly?

I am in the UK and my spaniel is 2. He had all of his puppy jabs and his last booster a year ago.

Hes due again now but a friend has advised to avoid yearly vaccines... unsure what to do!
The British Vetinary Assc. recommends the vacs. NOT LESS than every three years. Many practising vets choose to ignore this and persist in yearly vacs.A great money spinner.I get the yearly reminder but ignore it.Another ploy is vet saying they have to start the whole series of vaccs again if your dog has missed its booster date.! Rubbish. They soon cave in if they realise you know youve done a bit of research.

Last edited: