Yey! I have finally ordered a haybar...

_jetset_

Visit site
I have been looking after a friend's two horses this week so have put some of the money she is paying me towards buying a haybar for Hannah. She will now have time to get used to it before she has her foalie in March and I am sure it will do her good having it low down, especially when she is in every other day in winter.

I just have to find someone to put it up for me now and change my rubber matting round a little bit so that it is not going up the wall where the haybar will be fitted... The matting is originally for my other stable so is just a little bit long for this one!

CastleMouse

Visit site
Tell us when it arrives!
grin.gif
Hopefully Hannah will like it!
grin.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
She'll probably be frightened of it!

I'll take a photo of it when it is put up... I feel like I have made the bloody thing I have been thinking of the pros and conns so much!

Louby

Visit site
I bought one off Ebay too but its not made it to the stable yet! Its so big, looking at your photo, Im sure mines for a Shire. How big is Ebi?

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
They do look massive, but not that big when fitted to the wall (honestly). My girl loves hers. Just make sure you fit it an inch or two off the ground, so you can sweep it out wuth a dustpan brush.