yippee pink feed stirrer

horsegirl

Visit site
has finally arrived, I haven't seen it but my husband just rang up and told me I had had "a pink cricket bat" delivered, I guess it is as big as you all said.

rrose

Visit site
i got mine the other day too!
tongue.gif

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
The form I filled out def said I got a free stirrer, when I submitted it I had a screen telling me my stirrer would be dispatched immediatley but allow 28 days for delivery.....must be coming by snail mail!!!

Helga1980

Visit site
Am I cynical to be wondering what they are doing with all the information they've collected about everyone that's applied?

rach1984horse

Visit site
I got mine.

OH thought it was for hitting people with... He took the writing on the side completely the wrong way...
blush.gif

Helga they send you a sheet to show how the suppliment you use compares to their equivalent. All my sheet did was convince me I love Cortaflex.

Helga1980

Visit site
Don't get me wrong - I completed the form and am waiting for my pink rounders bat to turn up - just wondered why they needed so much info
wink.gif

mandy4727

Visit site
They are basically collecting all our names and addresses to put us on a database to mail stuff out. Cheap and easy way of getting this information for them. The stirrer costs them next to nothing to provide and post, but they mail us information on products that they produce and we may buy. Resulting in extra sales. Very good marketing ploy. A database as good as they get from the sort of people they want would cost a fortune to buy!!!!

Claireg9

Visit site
I also got mine last night!
Its wicked!!!!
Im never gonna change products (Why change whats not broke) But still i did it for a free pink bat!
Thought it was never gonna arrive though!
C x

horsegirl

Visit site
I found it so huge it was difficult to stir the feed! Also did anyone get any decent 3 good reasons, the supplement they suggested for me is twice the price of the 1 I use now it just has different things in it but I only give it to him for the biotin.