Yorkshire folk??

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
So the roll call is done... What now? A mass meet up and ride? :)

We did one of these last summer at Escrick Park!:) It was lovely. About 12 of us went and had a super ride round (apart from one trip to A&E but we sharn't mention that!!:eek:)

I think we'll probably try and arrange something again this year, so keep your eyes peeled (especially in the Meet Ups section, as it's easier to stop it disappearing into the depths of New Lounge there:rolleyes:) for later in the year, when the weather improves.:D

RubysGold

Visit site
Hey
Another Yorkshire lass here, im cas Vegas too :p very near to hippona
The meet up last year was so much fun, maybe do another this year at some point :)

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
I want to do a meet up, hopefully my horse will be properly sound then, otherwise I will be begging/borrowing/stealing one of yours! ;)

Merrymoles

Visit site
I'm up near Pateley Bridge at the moment but looking for a house with land to buy anywhere in Yorkshire! Also currently horseless as lost mine last year and have put off getting another until I've moved so am relying on my lovely friends to let me ride theirs at the mo!

Keimanp

Visit site
We did one of these last summer at Escrick Park!:) It was lovely. About 12 of us went and had a super ride round (apart from one trip to A&E but we sharn't mention that!!:eek:)

I think we'll probably try and arrange something again this year, so keep your eyes peeled (especially in the Meet Ups section, as it's easier to stop it disappearing into the depths of New Lounge there:rolleyes:) for later in the year, when the weather improves.:D

Sounds like a good day out, I wasn't on here last year but would be willing to attend this year if it goes ahead... It took me a while to find the meet ups section!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
I'm up near Pateley Bridge at the moment but looking for a house with land to buy anywhere in Yorkshire! Also currently horseless as lost mine last year and have put off getting another until I've moved so am relying on my lovely friends to let me ride theirs at the mo!

Now come on, we need more details, I'm sure the might of HHO can find you a house, all we need is budget and how many bedrooms ;)

This one?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33002827.html

RubysGold

Visit site
Your so close that we might know you already estheryoung.
Was watching escape to the country earlier, they were looking in Yorkshire and they found the most amazing house

Theocat

Visit site
another yorkie here, Theocat where in york are you?? could meet for summer hacks :) and anyone else whod like to come of course :)

North of the ringroad - Wigginton road :)

Anywhere near you?

I'll keep an eye on the meet up threads as well, I'm still a nobby no-mates after moving south so the more hacking opportunities I can find the better :p

Theocat

Visit site
I'm too new to have tried many local pubs - I only know where you're talking about because I found Rideaway pretty fast! The village looks lovely :)

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
In that case try the Rose and Crown on the way to rideaway ;) and also head to Flaxton to the Blacksmiths Arms :)

I live about half an hour away, but have worked in the area alot, so know the pubs for dinner :D