You can give his feathers a trim, I said

Auslander

Visit site
Alf is a bit common - I keep him trimmed up so that his hairy little secret isn't too obvious. I clipped him a month ago, and have been meaning to run the clippers down the back of his legs to remove the evidence of his carthorse genes, but haven't got round to it.
This weekend, one of my liveries fancied a bit of clipping, so I handed him over, and wandered off to make a coffee.

I came back to this. I laughed so much that I was almost sick...

1547477696271.png

It's even funnier if you zoom in on this pic...

1547477744127.png

Needless to say, I shall be clipping his legs out before we are seen in public!

oldie48

Visit site
Love this, it really made me laugh! It reminded me of a rather hairy dark haired friend who only ever shaved her lower legs which was fine until she wore shorts! I think brightly coloured bandages are the way to go.

Auslander

Visit site
He does have rather a good set of clean legs for an old crock! The "do" does make his feet look particularly huge though!

I still can't look at him without laughing, which is beginning to annoy him. I've got three sets of clippers and trimmers on charge tonight - might try trimmers with a comb, and see if I can make him look respectable without taking the whole lot off!

He looks like a fancy breed of chicken to me!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
He looks just like the boys in the Matthew Bourne version of Swan Lake 😂. A new career?

images.list.co.uk_721dancem-0019bb.jpg

Merrymoles

Visit site
Love it and love the fact that your sense of humour wins out! I can think of many people who would have had a major flounce at that!

I can also offer a hairy cob who really needs his legs off if your livery is still keen to do some more - she will need nerves of steel and quick reactions though - I can only ever succeed when he's sedated for his teeth!