Visit site
... but how do you get it back out? :confused::confused:

Broken ginger horse having fun today :D:D

DSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

[youtube]txObc2VfXeo[/youtube]

Lintel

Visit site
Wish my boy were as enthusiastic to wash his face... or go in water for that matter.
Bailey is most defiantly certainly sure that the water will bite him. :rolleyes:
Your wee man looks like he has have tons of fun though :D

1ST1

Visit site
Bless him! He looks very contented and not a day over 10. And he surely knows how to have fun :D

rhino

Visit site
Wish my boy were as enthusiastic to wash his face... or go in water for that matter.
Bailey is most defiantly certainly sure that the water will bite him. :rolleyes:
Your wee man looks like he has have tons of fun though :D

He does enjoy water, although he wouldn't go anywhere near it when I first had him. We lived on the South Coast for a few years so used to go in swimming in the summer :D

Bless him, he's having fun. Perhaps whilst BH is broken I should teach him to love water!

Improvised hydrotherapy ;)

What a gorgeous boy! Wish mine was that keen to go near water :confused::D

Love his heart! Bless him splashing around :D

I hope you had long boots on :cool:

How's he doing?

Didn't have any shoes on at all :eek: He seems fine, should really think about rescanning soon but I'm working up the courage :eek:

rhino

Visit site
Bless him! He looks very contented and not a day over 10. And he surely knows how to have fun :D

He's 21, and a revolting hairy yak at the moment! :rolleyes::mad: Now I remember why I always clip out...

Haha, I love how he dips his nosey in!
He's gorgeous, I hope he's not broken for much longer :)

Thanks, he is very unlikely to be ridden again, but he's such a dude I don't mind too much :D

Quantock-cob

Visit site
I watched my cob doing the splashy face game in his water trough today - it was very hot here so think he was just having a cool down. Bit annoying though as I had just put sun cream on his white nose, so had to run back up the hill and put some more on. I wish I had taken a photo as there was a queue of thirsty sheep waiting patiently for a drink - but cob was in no mood for rushing :)

juliette

Visit site
What a wonderful clip. You are so lucky to have that river near you, and even luckier that he enjoys it so much. Made me, my daughter and my completely non-horsey husband really smile!

rhino

Visit site

debsg

Visit site
Awww!! :D
My cob is convinced that crocodiles swim in British rivers, lakes and large puddles. As for the sea, just down the road, well! Killer Whales and Great Whites in there, apparently!
She is built like the proverbial brick **** house. If she says no, there isn't anyone gonna change her mind :D
Hope your lovely boy feels better soon xx

rhino

Visit site
Brilliant! :D
Got to love a ginger..and love how proud of himself he looks!

He is always unnecessarily pleased with himself when he knows he's on camera :rolleyes: :D

debsg - he wasn't a fan of water when I first got him, but a bit of persistence and we got there in the end!