You have a budget of £200! What do you buy?

iconique

Visit site
I wouldn't be buying Tuffa boots! Mine leaked after just over a month and the customer service was very poor, they told me that their boots weren't waterproof and they would only refund if I could prove I had treated them with the products that they recommend. The retailer wouldn't play ball either - but both of them have suffered (thank you mr credit card chargeback and trading standards!) - Last year.

So I would treat myself to a new pair of boots, not Tuffa, that don't leak and with whats left over some of those bionic gloves (help my hands and mine are past it!), but I'd be more likely to pay some of the national debt that I owe to my vet!

flirtygerty

Visit site
Choice of two things, a load of hardcore for the field gate, I'm sick of the mud, or a whip capable of opening gates, I just don't know what they are called and a large bottle of a special single malt for my lovely OH, oh and a single electric blanket, he feels the cold

NZJenny

Visit site
ooohhhhh, converts to about NZ$400.00 - I want a nice pair of boots, but not riding ones. Just hang around the show, looking flash ones.