You know the saying "Change is as good as a rest"?

Keltic

Visit site
ITS TRUE!!!

Some of you will know the problems ive been having with my mares respiritory problem, well its nearly a year and she has been scoped, prodded x-rayed etc etc had more drugs than i can remember never really getting answers or a resolution. She has remained off work for most of this time and ive been really stressed and worried. I took her to be scoped the other week and the vet mentioned to try to move fields.

Around the same time I went with a friend to look at a yard she was thinking of moving to, I loved it too!! So I moved both my horses and they settled in well. We have been there 3 weeks now and the vet has just been out and my mare's breathing is fine!! No narrowing, wheezing panting all gone! Her respiratory rate is normal, the vet was so pleased, although she said when she mentioned moving she ment fields lol!! We can only guess that moving to a different area has eliminated the problem and she is back to normal with the go ahead to now crack on and get her fit!!

I am over the moon!! So Change is really as good as a rest!

FleabittenT

Visit site
That's fantastic, you must be over the moon! I wonder if any farmers nearby were perhaps growing something she was reacting to? Onwards and upwards :D

Keltic

Visit site
Thanks im so happy, a year of tests and lots of ££ and a simple yard move sorts it out!! Cant wait to get out and about with her!!