you like your riding instructor, help

welshies4lifey

Visit site
i have had my riding instructor for about 3 months now and hes great, i think we have both been flirting well i have lol, how could i tell him i like him, should i or shouldnt i, would it complicte things. help :confused:

FionaM12

Visit site
I'd be very careful. If he's not available or not interested, any move by you could embarrass one or both of you and make your lessons difficult.

If he's interested, you'll soon pick up on the fact. I'd give it a little more time. :)

kippen64

thinkingabouthorses.blogspot.com.au
Flirting and banter is common in the horse world and generally not to be taken seriously. Am guilty of having flirted with both my farrier and vet. Because this has been happening for a while and hasn't gone further, it is likely to be just banter.

trottingon

Visit site
Whatever happens you will potentially lose him as a riding instructor...

If you approach him but find he's not interested it could very possibly turn awkward between you (it may not, but you never know).

If you approach him and he is interested, would you want lessons off your boyfriend?

Or you could wait and see if he makes the first move? In the meantime try to find out if he's single or not?

Good luck!

Jazzy B

Visit site
I would check that his not gay! A straight man in jods I know they exist but are sometimes far and few between - I would find a vet, farrier or farmer :D

dornrose

Visit site
Miss Bean I'm not sure any of my three male married and very straight instructors will appreciate you making out most males wearing jods are gay!

As to the OP I wouldn't say anything in case you lose them as an instructor.

Kat

Visit site
I would check that his not gay! A straight man in jods I know they exist but are sometimes far and few between - I would find a vet, farrier or farmer :D

Ah bu99er, will have to go and tell my husband that he's gay...

He won't be pleased, he's pretty sure that he got into riding to look at lady's bottoms in jodhs......

HeatherAnn

Visit site
He may be flirting because he likes you or he may be flirting because he likes the money you give him and wants you to keep coming back.
If I was you, and I'm a brave one ;) , I'd ask him if he had any plans this weekend. And go from there. Good luck :p