youngsters - basic schooling clinics

martinka

Visit site
I would like to take my filly away on holiday for a week (late sumnmer), but would like to go somewhere that would help me break her in. I do not want anybody else riding her though, I want to do that myself (broke in my other two), but this time I just like somebody really good to help along. she has been lunged and long reined and I sat on her number of times. She is also used to saddle and bridle and generally she is just so calm and relaxed about everything I do with her. Anybody can recommend anywhere please?

LouHardwick

Visit site
i am in the same situation and posted about this very thing two weeks ago and got a great response from a forum member called SOLITATE 07 she pointed me toward aspley guise and district rc in MK-They run a first steps dressage clinic-m walk and trot with inrstuction- solitaite was one of the instructors. I took my 4 year old and it was great experience- PM me for more details. i loved it!

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
I would love exactly the same thing! I would be off to that if there was such a place. I'm going to go and do a google search now, see if I can find anything like.