Youngstock Livery- S/W Yorks?

MoodleCob

Visit site
Hi everyone :)
I'm trying to get myself organised.... My little BOGOF is now 3 months old, it's flown by. In another 3 months or so he will be ready for weaning, I'm thinking of sending him out to youngstock livery. I think living out with a young herd will be better for him than staying at a livery yard- there are no other youngsters for him to interact with. Does anyone know of anywhere around the South Yorks- (Barnsley and Sheffield) or West Yorks (Wakefield, Leeds, Huddersfield) area that does Youngstock livery? Thanks!

MoodleCob

Visit site
Hi Bethie, this is the only place I have found too! I know Bradwell equestrian do "foaling" livery but not for young 'uns I dont think. There are some lovely places down south though!

Herts05

Visit site
Maybe a little too far South for you but I would highly recommend Brackenspa Stud in Lincolnshire. Just North of Burghley.

air78

www.ctwequine.com
I have livery space available for weanlings, youngstock or broodmares.
Sadly though, I am too far for you I think (over at Scarborough).

Knowing your baby is in the right place for them is very important though, even if it means you don't visit quite as often as you might like, and peace of mind as an owner cant be underestimated :)

diablo

Visit site
Hi
Would highly recommend Millfield Stud, would bit a bit of a distance perhaps from Leeds, as they are based at settle. Would be getting in touch with places ASAP though, once they come in for winter it makes it more difficult for them to integrate