Your favourite combinations at Badminton ?

debsflo

Visit site
i am just in love with King Eider and Louisa Milne , Pippa Funnels new boy and Nicola Wilsons coloured mare....cant wait until tomorrow to watch all 3. what about yours ?

MissJessica

Visit site
NICOLA WILSON and Beltane Queen.
I love Nicola Wilson for her smile, riding and kindness and BQ is just outstanding! Not enough cow ponies seen at Badminton, I want more of these <3 love coloureds!!!
Wasn't it exhilarating to watch, I couldn't tear myself away!!!

debsflo

Visit site
watched the full 6 hours,partly as im ill but was emotionally spent at the end. Hubby said i was swearing like a trooper with the stress.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Another vote for King Eider and LM, Nicola Wilson and Beltane Queen and Paul Tapner and Kilronan (so lovely to see them doing so brilliantly at this level . . . fab dressage and class XC round).

P

armchair_rider

Visit site
Nicola and her mare for sure - though it's a real shame she didn't have Opposition Buzz this year

Loved the Aussie girl on Algebra too, shame they fell

kassieg

Visit site
nick gauntlet on his young chestnut was amazing ... he gave it such a lovely ride round & he clearly worships the ground that horse walks on

nicola & beltane queen is such a nice new partnership & nicola is such a lovely person she deserves success!

i loved mark todd & leonidas even though the horse clearly boss mark for a good half of the round he has so much character you cant help but love it !

GoblinPony

Visit site
Harry Meade and Wild Lone. I think Harry is one of the most efficient and stylish riders across country. The dressage phase has often let him down in the past. I'm absolutely delighted to see Harry and Wild Lone in the top ten after cross country and in with a decent chance. He deserves a big win.

AandK

Visit site
Harry Meade and Wild Lone. I think Harry is one of the most efficient and stylish riders across country. The dressage phase has often let him down in the past. I'm absolutely delighted to see Harry and Wild Lone in the top ten after cross country and in with a decent chance. He deserves a big win.

Yep, I agree! Harry Meade was pure class. Also loved King Eider, made the fences look so easy.

Feival

Visit site
Mary is a legend, she is just so incredible. Nicola and her lovely mare and King Eider, just lovely lovey boy.

RunToEarth

Visit site
Nicola and her mare - I got excited as soon as I saw her - what a cracking stamp of a little powerhouse - she is really a lovely little mare.

undergroundoli

Visit site

Particularly after last year.

Loved Beltain Queen and Nicola Wilson, what a pair. Nicola always looks really pleased, which is so lovely to watch. I only caught Izzy Taylor's second round, but wow.