Your horse box stickers

Equi

Visit site
Posting again sorry!

Wanting pictures of stickers if anyone has them on their double trailers? I have a bayhill (basically like a rice) but the back and top half is nice and flat so i want some stickers on it. Just need ideas!

It will be painted like this one:

moKptt2rkk9LC_9mVbmlCNw.jpg

neddy man

Visit site
just look up sign makers , they all print onto self adhesive vinyl ,any pic on a computer screen they can copy (as long as its not copyrighted), they would copy your 3 of your equi page ,and its not so expensive .

Equi

Visit site
Can't do the three in the sig, they are probably copyrighted, lol also i won't be keeping two of them forever they are loan and one is shortterm loan. this is the back of the trailer.

10277386_10202578302756245_6272251723031263666_n.jpg

Last edited:

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Some years ago I bought a Bayhill which was in a pretty dull state. I replaced the ramp wood & stripped off the paint. I repainted it using car paint & a gloss roller. The finish was really good with no roller marks or runs. To finish it off I bought some 'stickers' or Graphics from Ebay & they really complemented the trailer.

Equi

Visit site
Some years ago I bought a Bayhill which was in a pretty dull state. I replaced the ramp wood & stripped off the paint. I repainted it using car paint & a gloss roller. The finish was really good with no roller marks or runs. To finish it off I bought some 'stickers' or Graphics from Ebay & they really complemented the trailer.

I've started rolering bits of it and yeah same, its coming up really well!