Your Horse Ghost Stories.

J&S

Visit site
Have any of your u seen the video on Facebook of the horse being turned out and another horse coming to say hello, only thing is the horse coming to say hello was put to sleep in that field years before ❤️
Yes, I have seen it. Initially i couldn't work out what they were talking about, I just saw the "blaze" as a rectangle of light. But then I watched again and you can see the body and legs of a horse moving in Canter (?) and the rectangle of light is the blaze. Ghost? Not sure, as some on has said, a reflection(?) or had it not been a digital camera I might have said a double exposure. It did fascinate me.

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
If you look at it again, imagine it's a man walking away from you and it fits. Whatever he's holding in his hand (headcollar etc) is the light object reflecting back at you. I think it's a reflection in the camera. It also fits that it looks like a horse, equally could be either but I think it's light reflecting in the lens. Our imagination and minds can make it anything we want it to be. Also, from what I know of spirit sightings the horse would have reacted to it instead of just standing there.
Oz