your most favourite rider?

Patchwork

Visit site
Andrew Hoy - he has fantastic balance and never seems to hinder his horses
smile.gif

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
Gotta be Carl Hester what I would do to ride like him.,.. But there are plenty of others like Anky. For eventing I would say WFP or Mary King but also a lot of young riders I admire. Whitakers probably take it for jumping. Also think Ben Maher is one of the classiest young show jumpers around he makes it look effortless but then I dont' really follow sj.

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, watched his video the other night and he is just beautifully in balance the whole time.

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ryan Prater because he's rather hot!
grin.gif
*dreams*

Oh................He's not a bad rider either
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! went around his new flash Whitaker lorry the other day. Now i know yours is nice but OMG that had 3 TVs! and pop out sides lol

YO is good friends with the Praters
grin.gif

Loupride

s25.photobucket.com
For the SJers - Jessica - she is pure class, such a lovely rider and seems to love her horses.

Then there was Trevor Coyle - when I was younger I used to idolise him, I could watch him & cruising jump for hours on end (and in many cases did stand in the rain watching for hours on end
tongue.gif
)

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ryan Prater because he's rather hot!
grin.gif
*dreams*

Oh................He's not a bad rider either
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! went around his new flash Whitaker lorry the other day. Now i know yours is nice but OMG that had 3 TVs! and pop out sides lol

YO is good friends with the Praters
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I must get to know your YO then
grin.gif

Well his lorry may well may be a posh Whittaker with 3 TV's and pop out sides but mine has a cocktail cabinet full of Pimm's
smirk.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

BBs

Visit site
HAHA hunny, i think his has 3 cocktail cabinets and probably something a little stronger than Pimms
grin.gif

The 3rd TV is an external one next to the BBQ which is fitted under the lorry
shocked.gif

Full leather, sleeping over the luton and over the top of teh horses - guiding lights going up the stairs OMG!

HAHA well, come SJing and I will introduce
tongue.gif

gracemacrae

Visit site
Def Lucinda Green. Fantastic cross-country rider and still a joy to watch. Also think Ginny Leng (Elliot) is right up there with the best if nothing else for her consistency and reliability over the years.

Of the up and coming bunch def Ruth Edge. Has made her own way up the ladder without the help of a big bank account to help. Has had to and continues to work incredibly hard and has a record already that many would be envious of. Also a very very nice person.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Crikey, how many cocktail cabinets does one box need
tongue.gif

Well I can't top a TV by the BBQ
tongue.gif

oohh I will be out showjumping soon........I just need to stop being such a coward
crazy.gif

welshchick

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, watched his video the other night and he is just beautifully in balance the whole time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree too. He's a wonderful rider - never looks aggressive. I love watching him on the cross-country course and he treats his horses kindly. He's very polite and lovely as well.

ilvpippa

Visit site
im also a pippa funnel fan i think that she has a amziing way of thinking and riding. Also she never gives up and is taking time out to progress babys. She is so nice to talk to aswell.

Oli Townend is gorgeous! and gives great hugs hehe at your horse live he gave me and my mate a hug lol and is a fab rider and jeanette breakwell saw her at chatsworth and she was very friendly and she make badders look like a 1ft track

Peanot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Gotta be Carl Hester what I would do to ride like him.,.. But there are plenty of others like Anky. For eventing I would say WFP or Mary King but also a lot of young riders I admire. Whitakers probably take it for jumping. Also think Ben Maher is one of the classiest young show jumpers around he makes it look effortless but then I dont' really follow sj.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I was reading the posts I noticed that all you eventers chose eventers, obviously, but I like this one, as I like Carl Hester, and definately the Whittakers, (John and Michael) and not forgetting Tim Stockdale.
TBH I love watching a lot of the top event riders as I admire them for their knowledge and their bravery.

mickey

Visit site
Pippa Funnell for her determination, Jeanette Brakewell - Love watching her ride, esp the dressage phase, Carl Hester for sheer brilliance