Louby

Visit site
Im preparing to get totally shot down
blush.gif
blush.gif
but a bit pricey???

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
over priced for 14/15 year old, hasnt done much recently, woudl check BSJA record and see what form it had before not doing a lot....

Wouldnt pay more than £1.8k with all tack etc for it....

Brandysnap

Visit site
Hi xSuperstarx,

She looks absolutely lovely, + i'm small enough to ride her, looks like she would be great fun + a best friend for life.

But back to practicalities + question - price is steep, considering age (but dealer has to make living, let's never forget that in these difficult times). So what job are you going to ask her to do? Is she sound? Good on roads? Look after a kid + teach kid loads? Priceless! (I've known many who pay more for 16.2s, totally unsuitable for young rider, end up paying for countless lessons, nightmare for all involved)

She looks like a lovely pony, been there, done it, but only you will know when you go to see her, if she's right for what you want. Take your trainer with you, if you're not sure, is my best advice, BS x

PS: I'm not a dealer! Just seen a lot
shocked.gif
x

StarFell

Visit site
Shes not mine and I'm not interested in her, she's at the same yard as me, stabled next door to my boy
smile.gif
As lovely as she is I think she's very overpriced too, I was just wondering if anyone else thought the same. Thanks for the replies
smile.gif

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
indeed, you dont "have" to have the saddle, my comment was based on the "pony" not the tack, if I wanted to buy tack I'd go to a saddler......

Based on the fact that it's done nothing for yonks, the picture isnt that great for a BSJA pony, I think under 2k is reasonable and thats pushing it!

I just bought an ex BJSA pony for £400 which is 21 years old admittedly but came with tack and is a superstar. I love the oldies they are great schoolmasters but people are always a bit over optimistic on their horses!! arent we all!

Brandysnap

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Shes not mine and I'm not interested in her, she's at the same yard as me, stabled next door to my boy
smile.gif
As lovely as she is I think she's very overpriced too, I was just wondering if anyone else thought the same. Thanks for the replies
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you've just come across to me as yet another bitch PC mother. As a trainer, i enjoy teaching keen kids on average ponies, + i abhore your tactics in thwarting the sale of a nice pony. Rather, i support good horsemanship, + long may that last.

But i suspect i'm wasting my energy with you, so each to their own.

SO WHY ASK US? If not only to slag off others? I hope other forum friends see through your bitching game,