Your stories of wolf teeth extraction

HaffiesRock

Visit site
How much time did yours have off after, tinap?

Teeth make me cringe big time & the thought of putting his bridle on & the bit being over a whopping great tooth-hole makes me feel a bit queasy lol! Did you have to keep the hole clean after or anything? Ugh, sweaty hands just thinking about this, think I need to man up :eek:

Teeth make me cringe soooooo much! Dentist is coming at 3 (I find watching the rasping bad enough!) so I'll know if he needs them taking out/how difficult it will be later.

tinap

Visit site
Sorry forgot to say, we didn't do any after care with it at all! He said just to leave it & turnout & feed as normal from the day after xx

KHippo

Visit site
Teeth make me cringe soooooo much! Dentist is coming at 3 (I find watching the rasping bad enough!) so I'll know if he needs them taking out/how difficult it will be later.

Its horrible, isn't it! I still have nightmares from having teeth taken out as a kid so the thought of putting ponio through that makes me feel awful, although I know he won't care really & will heal much faster than people & be happier after :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone else for the advice & info, has helped put my mind at rest for when we finally make the decision!

Good luck for 3pm HaffiesRock & sorry for hijacking your thread :eek:

HaffiesRock

Visit site
Dentist has been and Benji was a very good boy. He does have a wolf tooth and it does need to come out :( Vet and dentist back at 11am on Monday to do the deed.

I hope it all goes OK. Benji hates needles!

On the plus side, when the dentist put in the gag and had a good feel around inside Benji's mouth, his hand came out covered in green saliva and bits of grass! So there is some out there! x