YouTube

Fox_Hunter1

Visit site
Has anyone been on Youtube lately? If not, search for 'Hunting Days' and a selection of vid clips will come up, its an 8 part doc about hunting and its with the Old Surrey, Burstow and West Kent but there is also some action with the East Kent. I think it is part 3 and 4 where the camera man is with some twats trying to 'sab' the East Kent. They think they are hard when there is aload of them and just one hunt supporter, may i also add that when the hunt supporter is distracted one of the sabs writes SCUM with a marker pen on the back of his 4x4. Yet you shud see the sabs run for the hills when they meet their match (not that hard)!! i.e. when about four or five lads offer them a scrap. What i did notice is that as soon as a bit of trouble started the sabs didnt look after each other and left one of their own to get a kicking.Classic. The funniest thing i have seen in a while.

When cubbing this morning, was a bit [****] the weather was crap but at least we are still hunting.

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Sabber,

Go down to Millwall football club on a match day, stand outside the ground and tell everybody you hate football and it should be banned. Only then sunshine will you ever appreciate how tolerant we are of you.

Cheers

Nigel

severnmiles

Visit site
Yes, watched it! Thought it was great - especially part 7 of 8, they are all mouth, shouting obsceneties and then when it comes to it they s##t theirselves and run like girls! If the sabs had a pro like that the pros wouldn't have stood and watched they would have run down their and backed the other lad up, what did the antis do? Stand and watch! Sorry but the antis got their just desserts!

Other than that I thought it was a good documentary about 'real' hunting, not just portraying toffs. Though I have to admit that the BBC camera man should have been ashamed of himself for trying to provoke that landowner by holding the camera so close, nowonder why the bloke swiped it away, I'd have really lost my temper!

F_H I think it was probs a good idea you didn't get a job down there! :smirk:

severnmiles

Visit site
Well Sabber if your little pals hadn't spent so long mouthing off at the pros and arguing with a sheep farmer in the road perhaps you could have actually attempted to save some foxes....

Fox_Hunter1

Visit site
I do like a bit of violence - just against scum like you. What hunts do you sab? I doubt your tell me the name of the hunts, so what county are they in?

Fairynuff

Visit site
Ive been away for a couple of days and come back to this! What utter bull excrement-from both sides. Is no one bored of this [****]? We seem to be heading towards "Chavdomness" without realising it.Pass the chips someone! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! M. :(

Clodagh

Visit site
Mairi, I have a lovely little Burberry number from Harlow market, can I interest you? Best offer?

I'm afraid, though, that violent sabs deserve violence back, antis I don't mind debating with. We get a real good class of sab in the Essex countryside.