yumove advance 360

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
has anyone found these online? i have just bought another box from my vet and they are now over £70....i have looked on vetuk,viovet and animed direct but ti doesnt seem to be available even with a prescription....

{97702}

Visit site
Can’t you get it from the Lintbells website? If it isn’t on there I’d guess it’s only available via vets for some reason

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i had looked on lintbells and couldnt find yumove advance 360 on the lintbells website to buy... it has the normal yumove to buy. it says that yumove advance has to be issued from a vet so looks like i cant get it any cheaper :(

Welshy

Visit site
It is a vet only product unfortunately.

Not sure if it helps but I work at a vets and my little dog has been on yumove advance - with good effect - for a few years. We've recently had a few boxes of seraquin go out of date and so I have switched to this and am blown away by the difference. She's like some sort of gazelle bounding about everywhere, and everyone is commenting on how sprightly she has become. Might be worth a try if it's more readily available.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
thanks but couldnt find it on amazon and the one for sale on e bay is from someone who had it prescribed for their dog in august and is auction only and is up to £56 already. i am really looking for somewhere that keeps it in stock but even on the lintbells site they dont sell it and say its vets only

Stiff Knees

Visit site
According to Lintbells website the Advance 360 is only available through "veterinary practices". I think "practices" is key here because I can't find it anywhere online either. Is your dog insured because a very similar product that we give to our elderly Lab is claimable on his pet insurance. It's Flexadin Advanced and its function is the same as the Lintbells product. We pay £68 for 60 days worth and with the loyalty card get the fifth bag free. 🐾

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
thanks SF,no she is not insured , i paid £70,68 for 120 tablets which is 60 days for her and i was hoping i could do the same as i did with my cushings mares prascend , get a prescription and get it cheaper online. looks like i am stuck with the vets for now. i wont change to anything else as she has been on this for a year and it seems to be working well and she is moving very well for a 13 year old
]

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
thanks thistle, she is doing so well at the moment after having a big scare in june when she had a bad attack of vestibular syndrome i am just glad i still have her. it has taken a long while for her to get back to almost normal so i am scared to change anything just in case i rock the boat. today was the first day she went up the steps into the car by herself, i have been having to help her both in and out ever since june..