ZARA OUT

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Well okay then
wink.gif
Personally I'd love Ollie to get the place. He works bloomin hard and like him or loathe him he's a talented rider who's used to riding under pressure. IMO RE looked very sticky xc at Badders right up until she tipped over. Miners Frolic is a bit young to cope with the possible extreme climate and would be better saved for future comps. So OT for me - up the Northern accents!

gloster_image

Visit site
Lol I think i'd kill myself if OT got the place - that would be kissing away any chance of a medal IMO!
I'd love to see Ruth Edge - her blip at badminton was just pure bad luck and something that several people have suffered at badders!

doodles

Visit site
Hi.

Can I just say to all those people saying Two Thyme is not a good enough show jumper or inconsistent at top level... have you looked at his record recently?!? Yes he had a few blips when younger - many top horses do.

But over the last 3 years, to my knowledge, he's not had more than 2 SJ down in major competitions, and XC has 2 clears at 4* - including a win. Been Gatcombe open winner and third. And placed or won at numerous CIC***........ sorry, I'm not getting at anyone, and everyone is entitled to an opinion, it just annoys me a little when people make sweeping statements. Ruth is a very talented rider, works incredibly hard, and deserves the place. But that's just my opinion too
wink.gif

honour123

Visit site
Why are we not allowed to know what Toytown's done?? Our local rag reported that FEI guidelines do not permit the publication of the exact nature of the injury

christian

RaThEr-bE-RiDiN0610.bebo.com
[ QUOTE ]
i'd kill myself if OT got the place - that would be kissing away any chance of a medal IMO!

[/ QUOTE ]

what makes you think that?? Flint Curtis is a good horse... very. He shown good form this year at Chatsworth... i saw it, and when it all comes together Oli and FC can really pull it out of the bag... i hope its him!

vivhewe

Visit site
I feel for Zara, it must be gutting, and being Cumbrian obviously I'd love for Ruth Edge to be chosen for the Olympics, BUT...

we are all missing the bloody point. Surely if they are good enough to be olympic shortlisted then everyone should get some credit for their riding and their horses ability?
crazy.gif

*viv runs and hides*

Tanta

Visit site
Flint Curtis was held on the first trotup at Bramham, which is not promising for an olympic potential horse...probably why he is not likely to go now

doodles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

we are all missing the bloody point. Surely if they are good enough to be olympic shortlisted then everyone should get some credit for their riding and their horses ability? :crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. Couldn't agree more. It's so easy to sit at a computer and criticise, but everyone on the list has earned their place there.