Zara Phillips........................................

Mooch

photobucket.com
Zara Phillips is at Rodbaston tomorrow to compete 4 horses!!
shocked.gif

And, boy are all her times very close together.

A little question for all you people in the know....

How does she warm the horses up for each stage? Most of her times are only 15-20mins between each horse.

Are you allowed someone else to do it or is it like BD where the rider is the only person allowed to work the horse in?

My duaghter is very keen to go and see her and would love to miss school, so she can see all stages!
blush.gif

My son................................................................. he wants to know if her new lorry will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

They also both want to go and give Pidge and Sunny a love too, but who can blame them for that!
grin.gif

billyslad

Visit site
A matter of getting off one onto another, some professional riders view ode's as schooling for the 3 day events , if you went along on the day you would probably find her dressage will all be done on her times and she will then muddle in with the sj and xc ( ie not strictly to time )

This seems standard practice among the pros who have more than one ride although it does seem to upset some other people

Bossanova

Visit site
The grooms wont ride them but they can lunge them and have them totally ready to go which always help. Theyre only novice horses too.
A lot easier than being on your own with 2 horses with very close times
smirk.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Grooms are allowed to ride but on a loose rein so all Zara has to do is get on and off really, walk, trot and canter and then do her test.

Mooch

photobucket.com
Yeah, I will be there tomorrow, but don't think I will get to see her dressage as I will need to get the kiddies from school and then pop on over.

lar

Visit site
And actually there is nothing to stop someone else working your horse in at BD (it's a common myth...)

Mooch

photobucket.com
Seeing how busy it is with just one horse is bad enough, but to do 2 or more on your own must be frantic.

Guess there is no time for nerves!

It will be interesting to see how it all fits in to place.

Even though they are only novice horses, I wouldn't jump the jumps!! lol
tongue.gif