Zara Phillips

stacey_lou

Visit site
Just a random question really but my mum asked me last night whilst watching clipits from the last few years off Badminton if Zara had body guards whilst at events and I honestly dont know. Anyone any ideas? I couldnt imagine her having them whilst xcing it lol but when Sj or Dressage maybe?

china

Visit site
dont think so. she is soo down to earth you wouldnt think she was royalty lol.

stacey_lou

Visit site
I know shes down to earth and that her mum wants her to be as normal as possible but mum was saying that one before her mum recieved threats and someone thretened to kidknapp her so I wondered if maybe she'd have them to

k1963

Visit site
She does , according to an event organiser where I was judging ( Zara was riding there . ) , but I didn't ask for any more info !

Cyrus

Visit site
Who needs a body guard when you have someone the size of mike tindall as your OH

on a more serious note I really dont know, she cycled past us through the shopping area alone on the friday, no one bothered her

archiesmum

Visit site
I don't know whether she does or not but Princess Anne didn't look like she had a guard yesterday when her horse, trained by Zara ran and won at Larkhill P2P