Zara's fall frame by frame....

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
Looks like he seriously left a front leg down, ouch!!!!

I have read all the threads regarding this fence (if this is the mushroom everyone is talking about), and I don't see why the curvature of it would cause a problem to how a horse jumps it. It has a large enough flat bit on the top for a horse to see.

Maybe the approach or something in the distance just before take off, but IMO the actual fence looks fine.

catdragon

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ouch

See how she is throwing herself clear before he rolls over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that. I am glad that it looks like riders are being taught to save themselves. SO glad that they were both ok. I expect they'll both be feeling it today
frown.gif

CastleMouse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt mean it in a bad way, i think she's an awesome rider, just atm she seems to be hitting the headlines for falling off alot!

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh sorry, I was quick replying
blush.gif
What I actually meant was thank you to the OP for posting the link to the photos
smile.gif

carys220

Visit site
How come they only covered her fall???? We saw a few horses fall at that fence, in much worse ways, ElleJS from HHO got a bit squished there!

Oh hang on, I guess she get special treatment doesn't she!

teapot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How come they only covered her fall???? We saw a few horses fall at that fence, in much worse ways, ElleJS from HHO got a bit squished there!

Oh hang on, I guess she get special treatment doesn't she!

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably because to the average reader of Skysports online, they won't know who Matthew Wright or everyone else that fell at that fence actually is!!!

Plenty of very nasty photos on the getty images website if you want to see them and some are worse than Zara's
crazy.gif