Zebra

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
What's a zebra x horse look like??

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know about that, but you can get a zebra x donkey....they are called Zedonks, and are like a stripey donkey
grin.gif

ETS: Just googled it and a zebra x horse is called a Zorse
shocked.gif

Here's a picture of a Zedonk :-

joe___lynda_hutson.jpg

And a Zorse :-

b7_molly_grevy_zorse.jpg

Lill

Visit site
I'd quite like a stripey horse... could dye the white bits purple or something!
grin.gif

Surely if you can have a zebra donkey you can have a zebra horse/pony? No one tried it yet?

Lill

Visit site
WOW thats cool!! I love the stripey legs!! Do you reckon i can improvise with Blue's legs ? They are white must see if i can think of a way to put brown stripes on them...
wink.gif

GTs

Visit site
A zebra and donkey is called a Zonkey, and a zebra horse is called a zorse, here is a zorse.

ZipperWebPic.jpg

A paint crossed with a zebra (quite commen I believe).

zorse.jpg

And a more regular one.

GTs

Visit site
According to wikipedia they are known as sedonks, zebrass, zebronkey, zonkey, zebadonk, zenkey or deebr

MagicMelon

Visit site
Weezy - photoshopped? no it isnt, unless they were super duper good with photoshop....!

Ive heard they can be ridden too, but I think they're far harder to back than horses just because they're 'different'. I think they're pretty darn cool but Im not sure if its right to own one in the UK.... the temperature is just totally wrong for them! And I mean, do they grow a winter coat??? Do you just treat them like horses (ie. with vaccinations, farrier, worming etc.)??

I would feel a bit cruel keeping one here. Its just not right somehow! Maybe if I had a massive estate somewhere warm like Portugal or something Id get one!