Zenyatta running in Breeders Cup tonight...

katherinef

Visit site
go to at the races and subscribe only takes a minute and its 99p trial subscription but remember to cancel it otherwise its £5.99 a month! Watching it now horses in parade Zenyatta very keyed up!

hadfos

Visit site
She is showing off big time(stressed if ya british,lol),they have tried to keep the crowds quiet,but they wouldnt keep quiet...lets hope she beats the boys...would love to see this mare against Rachael though :D

druid

Visit site
She came from 20 lengths behind them to lose out to Blame by a head, jockey to blame....too far off the pace. She almost looked like she was going to be pulled up past the stand the first time.

Goldikova has got to be considered the better horse now!

The Virgin Dubble

Visit site
Gutted for her. An awesome run past the field, and had the winning post been a few more feet away she would have got the win. She just had too much to do.

Very reminiscent of Rock of Gibraltars run at the breeders...

druid

Visit site
73675_1674131501514_1484246008_1721813_4576060_n.jpg

Squeak

Visit site
Was such a shame, you do feel she deserved it... It will be interesting to hear what the jockey has to say as alot of people were saying it was his fault. Amazing race though she was incredible.

kerilli

Visit site
well, leaving it to the last few strides is always a risky tactic, Calvin Borel does it and sometimes it works amazingly, sometimes it just doesn't quite, you're depending on the one at the front not maintaining its speed just as much as on the amazing acceleration of what you're sitting on, i guess. mega judgement as well as luck requd. poor jockey is going to get lynched by the fans.
what a shame, another couple of strides... :( :( :(

hadfos

Visit site
She came from 20 lengths behind them to lose out to Blame by a head, jockey to blame....too far off the pace. She almost looked like she was going to be pulled up past the stand the first time.

Goldikova has got to be considered the better horse now!

Completely disagree with you!The mare was completely unsettled and didnt want to run,he sat patiently and asked and asked...he got what he wanted,sadly he needed her to respond 5 metres before she did,personally i think he rode her just fine,and she showed her quality,sadly the line came 2metres to early!The head lad kept asking the crowd to be quiet...she was clearly upset,got her head round the fact she had to race half way through...hardly the Joc's fault...but hey ho,somebody has to be to blame eh?

hadfos

Visit site
I thought the ride was pretty badly judged, to be honest. Do feel sorry for the jock though :(

We are all entitled to one,but from what i saw,that mare did not want to run from the gates?He coaxed her into the race and i cant fault him for that,at the end of the day people are making judgements and havnt heard the Joc's story yet?

Puddock

Visit site
Yup, I'll admit - that's purely based on my viewing of the race and everyone views things differently. I'm not usually one to jump on people, so will try to refrain till he's had his say! It's not that I'm a massive fan of the mare (obv don't dislike her either - just more interested in the jumps) I just happened to be watching and that was my interpretation. Admittedly, was watching on ATR tho, and their US feeds are so poor... :rolleyes: