Zumba Fitness

SamanthaUK

Visit site
First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone :)

Santa brought me a black nintendo wii for christmas. Which i wanted to get some fitness games on, ie, zumba fitness and just dance.

Can anybody reccomend any of these games and do they help you to get into shape and tone your body?

Thanks!

Louby

Visit site
Ive got the Wii Zumba. OMG its like :eek::eek::eek: Fair enough I didnt do the practice moves but instead went straight into the fitness part of it and I couldnt follow it for love nor money. I suppose if you already do Zumba then you may have half a chance but Ive used mine once and its now gathering dust whilst I pluck up the courage to try it again.
I prefered the Dance one

PingPongPony

Visit site
Merry Christmas :)
i have no idea if they help long term but all i know is the one time that i tried zumba at the begginer level, i could barely keep up and at the end of it was nearly dead, and i'm not an unfit person either, i'm 5ft11'' and weigh 10st and am doing GCSE PE so i'm not unfit. The next day every single muscle ached, even muscles i didn't know i have! But i can tell you that its worth buying, so much fun and it does make you work! :)

Oberon

Visit site
Don't know about the game but my personal trainer friend has the Zumba DVDs (can't get to classes due to toddler) and she uses them regularly.

fidleyspromise

Visit site
Just dance game is good - I just got the newest one today as I use my other one a LOT.
Also, wii fit is also good. The games are hilarious.
Between the two of these, I get my fitness up over winter :)
I got the zumba today and mentioned comments on here to OH, his reply was "I DO love you. Ooops." Meh, I'll give it a shot and see :D